There is nothing worse than rain and road-spray blurring your vision, making it difficult to see. Even your brand-new wipers at the highest setting are unable to help.
Thankfully, there is a solution to combat this issue: Rain repellent or the Windshield Treatment.
A large portion of auto accidents occur in rainy weather, which is why water repellent products can be an absolute lifesaver. When applied, a water repellent creates a hydrophobic layer on automotive glass creating a surface that water just can't stick to.
Treating your windshield with water repellent provides plenty of advantages:
- Improved visibility during rain.
- Water freely beads and rolls off the treated glass, and at higher speed rain removes itself
- The treated glass also repels dirt and stays cleaner over time, even for areas the wipers cannot reach.
- The treatment is durable and long lasting.
- Professional detailers use it for high-end cars.
- Makes it easier to clear ice, snow and insects.
- Minimizes the glare from oncoming headlights and streetlights in the rain, particularly at night.
- Helps reduce water marks and protects glass from saltwater.
Ask us about a windshield glass treatment, wherever your vehicle is professionally serviced. If it's time to renew your Treatment, its performance can be restored in just minutes.
Please contact us online or call us at (905) 512-0748 to book your Windshield Treatment today.